Organization membership is open to businesses of all types. This would include the digital platforms and marketplaces that offer Open Talent access to opportunities for work, the large and small businesses who are users of Open Talent and Open Innovation models, and the businesses who have services to offer specifically for the Open Talent community.
Membership fees for Organizations
Dues are calculated on annual sales revenue: $1,000 for every $1 million of annual revenue. Minimum membership due are $1,000 for companies with less than $1 million in annual sales; membership dues are capped at $25,000 annually.
- Enhanced Directory Profile
- Access to Data and Research
- Recognition as an Open Talent Advocate
- Improve Open Talent Policy
- Access to Open Talent Standards and Expertise
- Open Talent Community and Conversations
- Networking Events
- Leadership Opportunities on Committees and Workstreams
- Access to the Playbook